The Book Of Guff has recently been asked to receive two awards by its kindly and generous readers.
Angela has also gifted TBOG with the Sunshine Award, and two other readers have found the site worthy of public recognition by awarding this: Jackie from pointsthruprose and Jennifer from Namaste Consulting Inc..
If you are not acquainted with these three fine sites, then I suggest you rectify that situation immediately.
It seems I am required to supply a further set of little known facts about the person who channels Kao Pu to produce TBOG.
1. I like my bedroom window a little open, even in winter.
2. People’s interest in football, cricket etc. has always baffled me.
3. I love large camera obscuras: the detail and the silence.
4. I am fond of Marmite, especially on toast.
5. I really don’t like sandals.
6. Top four TV series? Monty Python, Doctor Who, Xena: Warrior Princess, The West Wing.
7. I enjoy long distance walking.
8. One of my eyes is noticeably (to me anyway) stronger than the other.
9. I love Atkinson Grimshaw’s paintings. (Well O K, not the faerie ones.)
10. I have never had a desire to own a car.